The Lease Contract sets out the rights and obligations of both the Lessor and the Lessee and provides for:
- Disclosure of vices, injury or disease
- Management of welfare issues relating to care, exercise, accommodation and veterinary fees
- Limited liability of the Lessor (as far as legally possible)
- Indemnity for costs and expenses of Lessor
- Circumstaconces entitling termination of the lease
- Progeny, prizes and registration
- Mechanism for dispute resolution
There is an edition of the Lease Contract available for each State and Territory of Australia.
This lease puts the arrangement on a proper legal footing, making it a viable and successful option for both parties.
Price: $43.45 (includes postage & handling)
This information is an extract from the Horse Force Website